Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Orange Chicken


  
Summer is so close - I can taste it!  I grilled some chicken with orange glaze a couple of weekends ago and now I have the taste for summer.  This chicken is super easy to prepare and the bright citrus flavor just makes it feel like summer in your mouth. 


Orange Chicken
4 boneless chicken breasts                                     ¼ teaspoon pepper
5 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar                  ¼ cup honey
1 Tablespoon oil                                                     2 teaspoon orange zest
3 cloves garlic                                                        ¾ teaspoon salt





Combine 2 T. vinegar, oil, garlic, ½ t. salt and pepper in Ziploc bag.   Add chicken to marinate.















In bowl, combine 3 T. vinegar, honey, orange zest and ¼ t. salt.








Grill chicken and brush with honey mixture 5 minutes before removing from grill.

 

I'm looking for more summer recipes so if you have a favorite recipe that you are willing to share, send it to me.  You can send me a comment at the end of the blog, you can write it on my facebook page or you can email it to me.  It doesn't matter how you send it - just send it.

Ciao!
Orange Chicken
4 boneless chicken breasts                                     ¼ teaspoon pepper
5 Tablespoons white balsamic vinegar                  ¼ cup honey
1 Tablespoon oil                                                     2 teaspoon orange zest
3 cloves garlic                                                        ¾ teaspoon salt

Combine 2 T. vinegar, oil, garlic, ½ t. salt and pepper in Ziploc bag.   Add chicken to marinate.  In bowl, combine 3 T. vinegar, honey, orange zest and ¼ t. salt.  Grill chicken and brush with honey mixture 5 minutes before removing from grill.

2 comments:

  1. Good day! I was so impressed to see a very well-presented dishes that is absolutely tasty and delicious. You've done a great job.Well, thank you for sharing your talent and article it is very well appreciated. You can also visit my site if you have time.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Reading your article is such a privilege. It does inspire me, I hope that you can share more positive thoughts. Visit my site too. The link is posted below.

    n8fan.net

    www.n8fan.net

    ReplyDelete