Friday, October 5, 2012

Fudge Pops



I love chocolate.  Dark chocolate, milk chocolate, semi sweet chocolate, mint chocolate, chocolate with sea salt, you name it - I love it.  I'm always looking for new ways to satisfy my chocolate cravings without adding a ton of extra calories to my diet.  I watched Daphne Oz make these frozen fudge pops on "The Chew" a few weeks ago and they really peaked my interest.   A low-fat, cool, fudgey Popsicle with chocolate and coconut? - sign me up.

Fudge Pops
5 Tablespoons cocoa powder
13.5 ounces light coconut milk
salt
2 Tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon vanilla











Blend all ingredients in a blender. 












Pour into individual molds or cups. 


After 1 hour, insert sticks into cups.  Freeze overnight.


Now I keep a batch of these frozen treats in my freezer for those chocolate cravings.  These are my new favorite chocolatey treat. 

Ciao!


Fudge Pops
5 Tablespoons cocoa powder
13.5 ounces light coconut milk
salt
2 Tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon vanilla

Blend all ingredients in a blender.  Pour into individual molds or cups.  Freeze overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment