Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Strawberry Mango Smoothie




This summer heat makes me crave something cool and sweet.  I whipped up a batch of strawberry mango smoothies last week to help my family - "beat the heat."  They are super simple and really refreshing on a hot summer day.

Strawberry Mango Smoothie
My recipe makes 2 smoothies


 


2 cups frozen strawberries  
(I like to use frozen fruit so that I don't have to add ice to my smoothie.)  






 






 1 mango, cut into pieces















1 cup plain, non-fat yogurt








Place in a blender and puree until smooth.  You can also add apple juice to make your smoothie thinner if you like. 

 

Pour into a glass and enjoy.


If you're looking for a good way to keep cool this summer - try a smoothie.  They're a healthy way to keep your cool.  

If you have a great smoothie recipe - send it my way - I'm always looking for new recipes.

Ciao!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment