Friday, September 7, 2012

Cheesy Stuffed Chicken Breasts



I don't know if this picture makes your mouth water as much as it does mine but I am drooling just looking at this chicken.  Asiago cheese stuffed chicken breast wrapped in prosciutto and cooked on the Big Green Egg - that is my idea of delicious. 






I selected a rosemary asiago cheese to stuff inside my chicken breasts - simply because that is what I had leftover in my refrigerator.







Cut a slit in each chicken breast and insert the cheese into slit.


 Wrap prosciutto around the chicken.   (One slice on top and another on the bottom.)


Grill.
 

I was a little worried that the prosciutto would fall off during the grilling process but surprisingly, everything stayed in tact.  (Yea)









I eat a LOT of grilled chicken so anytime that I find a new or unique way to change it up and make it a little different - I'm in.  This was really yummy.




Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment